All project files are available via Gumroad, Inc., a platform for the distribution of mainly digital products.
When you click on a project to download it, you will be redirected to a secure connection on Gumroad, directly to the project page. (In case you want to view other projects as well, click on the link right below the title in the byline. That will take you to the World of Magnifica main page.)
- a cover image (sometimes more than one, indicated by small dots at the bottom of the image),
- a description of the product,
- occasionally product variations to choose from (for instance whether you want the printable in A4 or US Letter format)
- and a box with the minimum price (for instance “€ 1+”).
The “+” after the price is a special feature that Gumroad offers: You can pay more than the minimum indicated by clicking on the price box and changing the amount.
Why would you want to pay more than I ask for?
- Because you are a generous person.
- Because you appreciate what I do and want to support me so I can go on doing it.
- Because you realise that I keep the projects affordable for people with low income, even if they are worth more.
- Because you’re really excited about and grateful for a certain project.
- Because you’d like to send me a gift but can’t find a Donation button on this site.
After you’ve chosen your file, enter the amount you want to pay and click the button.
Then you’ll be asked for your email address and – unless it’s a free project and you entered 0 as a price – you’ll be guided through the secure transaction process. Once that’s done, you have the choice to read the file online, or to download it, or to open it in an app (the latter is only possible when you’ve got a free account on Gumroad – see below). A receipt will be sent to your email address.
At this point you’ll also be asked to enter a password (also for future purchases) in case you want to sign up for a free Gumroad account. If you do, all files will also be sent to your personal Library page where you can access them also with your apps.
For more details see Buying on Gumroad.
You can also buy and send files as a gift: see How do I give a product as a gift?
If you have questions regarding any part of the download/transaction process, please refer to the Gumroad Help Center for support – they’re a very friendly, competent team and can help you much better than I could.